Monday, April 18, 2011

I have recently discovered that I am crazy about COUPONS! Today, during a training meeting I kept offering suggestions to my co-workers about the best deals around town (even if it was unsolicited). Want a piece of gum? Sure. Did you know Orbit is buy one get one free at CVS? You like my nail polish? Thanks. It's too is on sale at CVS for $1.99.


I quickly learned that sales ads are useless unless you a card holder of some sort at the place where you are shopping. I never ever knew this to be true. I guess I never paid close enough attention when I went grocery shopping in college. However, now I am a big girl and I am ALL about saving that dough, scrilla, dolla bills, etc. Dillon and I got a Giant grocery store card and saved a bundle on groceries and I got a CVS card yesterday and saved five bucks immediately.


Tonight, I'm running by Safeway (a grocery store) to get some items just because of a coupon I found in the Sunday paper.


Dillon is beginning to think I'm cheap, but I just say "thrifty."


Hugs from the East coast, V

No comments:

Post a Comment